Student Records


 A request for school records (i.e. transcripts) must be submitted to the Human Resources Department. This form must be completely filled out and submitted by the individual requesting the record and is required to be signed (no electronic signatures).

Student records are received and kept by the Human Resources Deparment two (2) years after graduation.

Records on inactive students (i.e. nongraduates) are received and kept in the Human Resources Department after the student turns 21.

The first copy of a student record will be free all subsequent copies/requests will cost $1.00 each.

Please note that we have ten(10) working days in which to process these requests.